3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Iwom vs Heater body suit  (Read 284 times)

Offline jcprintz

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Iwom vs Heater body suit
« on: January 30, 2015, 07:13:00 PM »
I can't seem to make up my mind which to choose. They both have their own + and - . So I'm looking for recommendations from the Gang. Any opinions will be appreciated.
TGMM,Family of the Bow

Offline lt-m-grow

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Iwom vs Heater body suit
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 02:50:00 PM »
HBS.

I think one of the best assets of the HBS is the fact that you wear moderate coats underneath it.  Thus when the shot comes you are not trying to shoot with a "Michelin Man" coat on.

Getting out of the HBS to shoot is really a non-issue.  Used one for ten years.  Never had an issue or been picked off getting out of the suit.

Offline ChetterB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 05:44:00 PM »
Well I own both. Traded off hunting with both last season. Have to say I prefer the HBS. Main reason is the material is quieter . The outer material on the iwom is noisy, it also sticks to tree bark so when you go to stand up you make a lot of unwanted noise. Hope this helps you, good luck, Jerry.

Online BUCKY

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2015, 07:24:00 PM »
I'm a HBS owner and never tried the other. That being said I love my HBS! I sat today for 7 hrs with windchills below 0 and NEVER got cold! It's the best equipment/clothing investment I ever made!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©