3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Legends Bows!  (Read 324 times)

Offline dch03

• Trad Bowhunter
Legends Bows!
« on: March 04, 2015, 04:41:00 AM »
My Wife and I met Mike and Debbie Rash of Legends Bows this past weekend at the annual Tannehill State Park shoot here in Alabama. All I can say is, Great Folks. Mike was able to get my new bow he and Bryce built a few weeks before the shoot. He was even nice enough to send my wife a bow to try out. After he gave my wife some pointers on his shooting style she was hitting 9 out of 10 targets in the kill! We had a blast shooting the course with them and can't wait for next year. Mike and his son Bryce build an amazing bow!! It is hands down the most stable, shock free, best performing and accurate bow I've ever shot. My wife if itching to have her one built. I'm even saving up for one of his longbows in the future.

Offline Alexander Traditional

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Legends Bows!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 05:49:00 AM »
That's great. I've been looking at talking to him about one of his longbows. Good to know they are great people with great bows.

Offline mike g

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 10:01:00 AM »
I have known Mike & Debbie for years.
Great people and a great bow.
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Online TGbow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2015, 10:12:00 AM »
I shot the bow dch03 is referring to. Great shooting bow and you wont find nicer folks to deal with.

Offline legends1

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2015, 05:34:00 PM »
Thanks for all the nice words.We just got home back here in California late last night. We shared the weekend with some great old friends and made knew ones. The Horn family are great people. We finally got to meet face to face and did some shooting together. Thanks to everyone that made our trip so wonderful.

Offline **DONOTDELETE**

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2015, 05:56:00 PM »
Congrats on the new bow! Hard to find a nicer guy than Mike Rash.....   :thumbsup:

Offline zipper bowss

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2015, 06:08:00 PM »
I thoroughly enjoyed getting to spend some time with both Mike and his lovely wife!
Bill

Offline curlis

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2015, 11:12:00 PM »
They are the best! Sounds like everyone had a great time.
Pick a spot and concentrate!

Offline T. W. Harris

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2015, 09:49:00 AM »
Rick A., Mike & Debbie will be at the IBO Trad World in Clarksville, TN in July this year.  I'm sure they wouldn't mind talking with ya when they're not flinging arrows.

Mike & Debbie are good friends and Mike generously donates one of his outstanding bows every year for my Boy Scout Camp raffle I hold at the Pre-Spring Arrow Fling.

By the way, when Mike said he had just got back to California the other night, he & Debbie had made that long flight to come to this year's PSAF.

Thanks Mike

Terry Harris

Terry Harris

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©