3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: TGMM?  (Read 934 times)

Offline KSdan

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: TGMM?
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2015, 01:58:00 PM »
Join what?
If we're not supposed to eat animals ... how come they're made out of meat? ~anon

Bears can attack people- although fewer people have been killed by bears than in all WWI and WWII combined.

Online McDave

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2015, 03:24:00 PM »
TGMM
TGMM Family of the Bow

Technology....the knack of arranging the world so that we don't have to experience it.

Offline KSdan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2015, 04:21:00 PM »
I have wondered for years (look at my member #) what TGMM meant and what do you guys mean to "join.?" I really am sorry- NOT trying to be difficult- I just have never understood what it is.  What is TGMM? How/why would someone "join?"    

Thanks
Dan in KS
If we're not supposed to eat animals ... how come they're made out of meat? ~anon

Bears can attack people- although fewer people have been killed by bears than in all WWI and WWII combined.

Offline David Mitchell

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2015, 04:52:00 PM »
Originally posted by KSdan:
I have wondered for years (look at my member #) what TGMM meant and what do you guys mean to "join.?" I really am sorry- NOT trying to be difficult- I just have never understood what it is.  What is TGMM? How/why would someone "join?"    

Thanks
Dan in KS
Same here, Dan.   :dunno:   See my member number--85, and I still am clueless.  Best kept secret in archery, I guess.  Better kept than most of our military operations.
The years accumulate on old friendships like tree rings, during which time a kind of unspoken care and loyalty accrue between men.

Online McDave

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2015, 05:06:00 PM »
Well, let's put it this way.  If anyone joins and is offended by anything he finds, and wants his money back, I will personally refund it (or at least I will for the first one who asks; I don't have bottomless pockets).  If I said anything beyond that, I would probably have to change my name and move, because I wouldn't want to face the wrath of all the other TGMMers who would be out looking for me.
TGMM Family of the Bow

Technology....the knack of arranging the world so that we don't have to experience it.

Offline KSdan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2015, 05:26:00 PM »
:dunno:

Offline Cavscout9753

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2015, 06:05:00 PM »
If nothing else maybe this post will cause a little more traffic for the cause. If anyone is left out there that isn't familiar with St Jude's (and I don't think there are many), thousands of kids every year who are diagnosed with life threatening illnesses are invited to Sr Jude's children hospital in Memphis Tennessee for treatment and research. The facility is not only a state of the art treatment and research center, but they go out of their way to ensure the kids and families have as good of a time as possible. One of the best parts is that none of the families pay a single dime for the care. Instead, St Jude's relies on donations to provide these services. So, even if you don't do the TGMM thing, participating in the auction can go a long ways towards helping children and families across America.
ΙΧΘΥΣ

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2015, 06:31:00 PM »
I think what CAVScout is saying is that normally, if you peruse the St. Jude's Auction, you'll find a way to JOIN TGMM via donation to St. Jude...on one or more of the auction pages.

Pays to canvass each of the several auctions, all pages, and keep in the thick of it and your many good questions will be answered there!

It's about helping St. Judes...and the Auction is all about St. Judes, so the answers you seek should be there on the auction in the next weeks!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2015, 06:33:00 PM »
If you have questions about how to do the auction, here's the link that links to all that:

http://tradgang.com/noncgi/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=143735
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline JEFF B

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2015, 07:07:00 PM »
yup i have been a member for dang i forget how long but yup it is worth it as its all about the kids . St judes auction and helping others out that are less fortunate than others.    :notworthy:
'' sometimes i wake up Grumpy;
other times i let her sleep"

TGMM FAMILY OF THE BOW

Offline Wannabe1

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
  • TGMM Family of the Bow
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2015, 09:46:00 AM »
Been a member for a long time myself and will say, the best membership money I've ever laid down!   :thumbsup:
Desert Shield/Storm, Somalia and IOF Veteran
"The Mountains are calling and, I must go!" John Muir

Offline vermonster13

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2015, 06:10:00 PM »
I'm the founder of TGMM and have watched it grow for the past ten years. I'd be happy to fill you all in on it. Just takes a $150 donation to St. Jude's through the auction. Take a peek in the giveaways forum and you'll get a little taste of some of the other things we do.
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2015, 07:51:00 PM »
THERE!

You got it straight from the Leader's lips!

One time, lifetime membership for $150.00 donation to St. Jude!

And after that, and you're a "member" the giving and fun continues...

Thanks for posting Dave (Vermonster13)

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline KSdan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2015, 10:36:00 PM »
Thanks. Glad someone could just spell it out for us.  All these years regularly here and I have never known of the opportunity.  Good to know.  A special donation of $150 to St. Judes  places you in TGMM.  Thanks again.

Dan in KS

Offline tippit

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2015, 11:51:00 PM »
I remember the day...visiting & having lunch with vermonster13 & 4runner discussing David's idea of starting a group called TGMM.  It's been a very worthwhile journey...tippit
TGMM Family of the Bow
VP of Consumption MK,LLC

« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2015, 12:10:00 AM »
Worth it to me too!

Bisch

Offline JohnnyWayne

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2015, 04:59:00 AM »
Good times doing good stuff  :thumbsup:
Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination.
-The Way of Kings

>>>---TGMM Family of the Bow--->

Offline Trond

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2015, 06:59:00 AM »
Open for foreigners? Just wondering...
BearPaw Cayuga 66", 37# @29"
Samick Red Fox 64", 35# @28"
"The more you work, the luckier you get." Byron Ferguson

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2015, 07:18:00 AM »
Most certainly, Trond!

:thumbsup:
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2015, 07:22:00 AM »
This is a sampling of some of our doings of TGMM...

http://tradgang.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=163;t=000264
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©