3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: St. Jude Auction 2015. Nice stuff is being listed!! BUT WE NEED MORE!!  (Read 910 times)

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: St. Jude Auction 2015. Nice stuff is being listed!! BUT WE NEED MORE!!
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2015, 05:32:00 PM »
:help:
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2015, 04:00:00 PM »
Some real nice stuff has already been listed!!

http://auction1.tradgang.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum;f=203

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2015, 02:39:00 PM »
Hope n Faith just listed....but not all detailed...most know what I'm talking about.
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2015, 08:31:00 AM »
:campfire:

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter

Offline rbcorbitt

• Trad Bowhunter
Up top, Bud!

Just go word that Toelke Traditional Archery, Dan Toelke, is donating one of his new Pika Classic longbows.

Thanks for all your hard work and support!

Bob
"I would rather be amongst forest animals and the sounds of nature, then amongst city traffic and the noise of man" - A.D. Williams

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
I love the way that friend Bud B. is urging folks to help in good causes like this one (in a number of places and ways) since his retirement from the "Police" profession. I have met and shot with Bud on a number of occasions and consider him a great guy, and a real supporter. I kind of also look at it like he is following in the footsteps of my (almost full-time) cheer- leading efforts of the past, since I am not near as active at that as I used to be (it's an age thing - LOL) Thank you for/from all of us, Bud. You have a good way of doing it and are definitely getting results, and making a difference - never doubt that - and this: Every Little Bit Helps.

I do not have as many items to offer as usual, this year, as they just haven't been available. (I'm sadly lacking in my usual Kokopeli items for instance.) I do have ONE of my own that is a beauty, and has Karma - that I expect all you Kokopeli lover's to really fight over - don't disappoint me (and the kids), PLEASE. I did finally get my pictures taken and then posted to Photobucket yesterday, (most of a full day's job due to slow-down on my part and being more mistake prone these days). I will start listing them today (I hope).     :archer:    I am hoping you find some of interest. Some should do well and as usual I have some lesser items to let most anyone, so inclined, to join in a little bit, at least.

FOR THE KIDS of ST. JUDE -     :goldtooth:
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Thanks Bernie!!

I just listed one for Jon Stewart who fights his computer to post pics, so he sent it to me to photo, list, and mail out. I think I'll be bidding on this one.

http://auction1.tradgang.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=203&t=000370

Offline rbcorbitt

• Trad Bowhunter
Bud,

It's getting better and better!  More hunts coming on board.  A tremendous number of quality bows, knives and other items!

Thanks to all the donors!  It is all for the Kids!!!!
"I would rather be amongst forest animals and the sounds of nature, then amongst city traffic and the noise of man" - A.D. Williams

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
I got half of my offers listed this evening (the day wasn't long enough - LOL Getting close to my bedtime now, so will do my best to finish tomorrow morning.

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Ooops - I forgot today is our anniversary (52) and the wife wants to go "shopping", etc. in another town - so it may be tomorrow before I get to post the other half of my offers.

Keep putting up an item, or two, or more, guys 'n gals - it all for the kids - our blessed kids.

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Oooops, I forgot our anniversary (52nd) is today and the wife wants to go "shopping" etc. in another town. So, it may very well be tomorrow before I get to post the other half of my offers.

Keep posting an item, or two, or maybe more, guys 'n gals - it is all for our kids - our blessed kids!

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Whitetail Addict

• Trad Bowhunter
I have an item I'd like to put up for the auction, but I seem to be an idiot when it comes to posting pictures.

I just recently opened an account on the photo sharing site, imgur. I'd be happy to give somebody my sign in info if you'd help me with this.

I could also send the pics to your phone from mine, if you wouldn't mind sending me a PM with your phone number.

I can try to post the pics myself, but from past experience, I'm afraid I'll drive myself and everybody else here crazy before I make it happen.

It's just a small item, and I wish I could do more, but I want to get it posted before It's too late. Thanks.

Bob

Offline Whitetail Addict

• Trad Bowhunter
Problem solved. Thanks again, I really appreciate it.

Bob

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
:thumbsup:  Whitetail Addict!

Offline dnurk

• Trad Bowhunter
I'm sure this is posted elsewhere so I apologize for the redundancy but when is the deadline to post?  I've got something but may not be able to post it up until Thursday evening.

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Thursday is good.

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
ALL BID forums will OPEN May 23rd at 6:00 PM EST.

The BID forums CLOSE June 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th at 10:00 PM - bids must be time stamped 9:59pm to count!

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
I got the rest of my offers posted today (whew) and feel so good about it. I also am super pleased to see my "brother", Sockrsblur has offered up a bait of his "Double Lung" Chocolate Chip cookies. I can't eat but one cookie now and then so he sent me a special "3 cookie sample" (and my wife snitched one of those) - LOL. We both agreed they are truly special - sooooo good. Be sure to consider his offer when you are looking for things to spend your charitable funds on in the auction. Trust me, I am a (retired) cookie connoisseur -     :goldtooth:

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline onXmaps

• Trad Bowhunter
I posted up some great tools from onXmaps. The chips are $99.99 and the apps are 29.99. Hope this helps and we are happy to donate to such a great cause. Well done Trad Gang!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©