3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: saying goodbye  (Read 598 times)

Offline Aggieland

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: saying goodbye
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2015, 10:35:00 PM »
Man, that first post made me stop and have a brief moment myself. I was Sad then confused, then jelous of you, then I felt some sort of a happy/confused sensation for ya.
   It made me think about what it would be like to finally make up my mind to move From my home state to one of my dream States and how I would explain to my children what it was like hunting and spending time back home. No doubt in my book Idaho will be much better than N.Y, but I have never been to either haha.. I have been to Montana and man was it awesome!  God Bless, and good luck!

Offline damascusdave

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2015, 11:11:00 PM »
You will be a lot closer to Alberta...let me know if you are interested in hunting here...I have connections

DDave
I set out a while ago to reduce my herd of 40 bows...And I am finally down to 42

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2015, 11:19:00 PM »
New Adventures to be had... I think you couldn't pick a better area to move to for a hunter!

Best of luck on your move and I hope to follow you out of NY as soon as my house is worth more than I owe.
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Offline Mike Schlegel

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2015, 11:29:00 PM »
Kevin,

Welcome to Idaho! I live about 3 1/2 to 4 hours south on Highway 95 in Grangeville.
Life Member Idaho State Bowhunters
Life Member PBS
Senior Member Pope & Young Club
Life Member RMEF
Member Compton
Cari-bow Wolverine 54@28 "go to" bow

Offline kevsuperg

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2015, 11:35:00 PM »
the decision to move was easy, if coumo was elected governor again, we were out of here. we know how that turned out.
 this move is a leap of faith as we have no jobs or a place to live once we are there.
 the pacific northwest has always been a dream of mine since i was old enough to read my fathers outdoor life and field and stream back in the 1970's.
 leaving my home in Michigan at the age of 18, joining the USAF, i hoped to be stationed in Alaska or Washington state but the military took me to Mississippi and NY.
 after 29 yrs here in NY i feel the time is now, while there's still wind in my sails, to make this move.
 not a poetic or even a romantic man, this morning just touched me in a way that's hard to explain.
 i am committed to the longbow and i am looking forward to meeting new friends and chasing new game in Idaho.
USAF Medic 1982-1992
Life member BHA.
RMEF, PBS, Compton, idaho trad bow hunters

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©