3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: 2015 ST JUDE AUCTION IS OPEN FOR BIDDING !!!  (Read 466 times)

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: 2015 ST JUDE AUCTION IS OPEN FOR BIDDING !!!
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2015, 07:11:00 AM »
A huge thank you to everyone who participated in any way whatsoever. Especially a heartfelt thank you to all who bid on the items I offered up. It is about the only way Rose and I can help out our favorite charity - you bidders (and my frugal purchases made throughout the year) make it possible, other than my few well placed small bids and "harrassment" during the auction - LOL. Tradgang's Annual St. Jude Research Hospital for Children Auction is truly the biggest continuing highlight in Rose, and my "golden years". Thank you, Terry and Tradgang for holding the auction and all the work that goes into it.

Bless you all, bless us all.

:campfire:
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2015, 04:14:00 PM »
All of my offers were mailed off to the winners today and heads up PMs sent to them. Sorry If I seem like an old slowpoke - I am - but it is the only way I can keep from getting (so) confused these days -    :D    Again, thank all of you, for helping me, to help St. Jude help the Children.

I already have 4 items gathered for next years auction - good Lord willing. Hope to "see" you there    :goldtooth:    :jumper:

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline elkken

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2015, 03:30:00 PM »
:clapper:    :clapper:    Thanks again for another fine round of donations Bernie, you are a fine example of generosity for the Kids of St Jude.
Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2015, 05:45:00 AM »
Thank you so much, elkken. We have so many good examples of that type here to follow, certainly including yourself.

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©