3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: GT Blems are in at BigJims  (Read 321 times)

Offline BigJim

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
GT Blems are in at BigJims
« on: June 08, 2015, 07:35:00 PM »
Well for the first time this year, we have received an order of Blems. This order was entirely wood grain although I still have some of the other various colors and camo available.

The price is still the same as last year, but the labels are slightly different and they are numbered/named differently.

All the GT shafts will be marked with their defelection rather than the meaningless numbers they had before as follows:

1535's are now 600 spine
3555's are now 500 spine
5575's are now 400 spine
7595's no longer exist but I do have a couple of non blemished wood grain 7595's in stock.
The 340's are new and took the place of the heavier 7595/300's but we received none of those in blemished.

We received a bunch of these, but with Cloverdale and Compton coming up, I don't expect this batch to last through the month.

If it is at all possible, please order via email but we will gladly accept orders via telephone.
I won't be in the office as I will be at Cloverdale and then Compton but my staff is very capable of handling the shipping.

thanks, BigJim
http://www.bigjimsbowcompany.com/      
I just try to live my life in a way that would have made my father proud.

Offline Redux

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: GT Blems are in at BigJims
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 08:29:00 PM »
Already ordered a dozen, thinking about a second if there are still some .400's left after a few days. Give everyone a chance to get in on the deal!

Offline BWD

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 10:09:00 PM »
Good to know BigBlem.   :)
"If I had tried a little harder and practiced a little more, by now I could have been average"...Me

Offline BigJim

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 12:02:00 PM »
nice BWD, real nice.  Berry, how did you like your bow after I Put it on the weight watchers reducing diet?

thanks,bigjim

Offline BWD

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2015, 06:25:00 PM »
Love it...thank you very much...the finish is superb.    :thumbsup:  

Real nice you say, like you are going to cut me any slack the next time we see each other.   :D
"If I had tried a little harder and practiced a little more, by now I could have been average"...Me

Offline BigJim

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2015, 09:57:00 PM »
Slack heck BWD, your so short I could barely reach you much less cut you.  :)

bigjim

Offline BigJim

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2015, 07:14:00 AM »
WooHoo, here we come. We are packing and stuffing and squeezing the trailer. It is bustin at the seams but I think we can get in a few more targets to go along with everything else.

Hope to be pullin out today bout 2-3 and driving till we had enough. Should get us there late morning tomorrow.

If you have any interest in picking up a target, I'll be bringing some gooduns. I've got lions and tigers and bears...oh my...and pigs, and deer and balls and bugs.
I have a real nice selection of Rineharts to pick from this year.

Don't forget to bring the truck so you can take this stuff home.  :)

For anybody going to Cloverdale or Compton as we will be at both, I have a great deal on a Mckenzie elk(complete) also a Mckenzie elk rear and mid section. If you have a Mckenzie elk but it is wore out...heads still good, You are going to want this. The entire elk for only $700 and the elk without the head for $450...WOW!! That is cheap cheap.
Contact me through our office and I will call you back. I promise I will save this for you so we don't have to unload and load twice  :)  229-420-5669
Thanks, bigjim

P.S.- We will be bringing some Gold Tip Blems too

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©