3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: CLOSE  (Read 385 times)

Offline tracker1

• Trad Bowhunter
CLOSE
« on: June 21, 2015, 05:04:00 PM »
Does anyone have contact information for Susan Moss (huntryx) I had a problem with the St. Jude package that was sent to me the box was damaged and most of the items were missing .  I have sent emails and p.m. On here to Susan with no response yet I want to file a claim with the post office I already spoke with my local post master and she said she was going to email the person at their lost and found items department ???  Please p.m. Me  If you have contact information for Susan .  Thank You.

Burton Hulett

Re: CLOSE
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 05:45:00 PM »
I hope you get it all straightened out and they find your things!

Bisch

Offline slowbowjoe

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2015, 05:48:00 PM »
Don't have any contact info other than what's here on her profile, but want to add that I've bought stuff from Susan, and I think she's solid. Maybe she's just away, or stuff is going on, but I wouldn't worry about trusting her. Also she added a post here recently, so she's still around.

Offline tracker1

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2015, 06:11:00 PM »
Thanks guys yes I'm sure with graduations and family gatherings, and weddings she has just not been on her since the auction nothing bad to say about her just trying to make contact so I might get something resolved with the post office???  

Burton

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2015, 08:34:00 PM »
Susan is Top Notch.  

I believe she is having surgery. I used to have her info but no longer do.  Send her a PM, she will get back to you. You just have to be patient as she isn't on here daily so it may take a  few days.
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Offline ron w

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2015, 08:41:00 PM »
What Cyclic-Rivers said.......Susan is first class.
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner.  Shunryu Suzuki

Offline tracker1

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2015, 08:50:00 PM »
Yep pm on June 17 and Emailed on June 18 and just looking for a phone number or someone that can relay a message.  Thanks

Burton

Offline tracker1

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2015, 11:37:00 AM »
TTT

Offline foxbo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2015, 07:43:00 PM »
I've had a couple of deals with Ms. Susan and all was good. She will help to make it right as soon as she finds out.
N/A

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2015, 08:13:00 AM »
Thanks for your good words everyone-- I have sent him a few emails not sure what happened at the PO  but the box was solid and all auction stuff was in the box when it left here. I will find replacements if the PO can't find his things. It's a pretty straight line from Upstate NY to MI so they must be somewhere.......

Offline tracker1

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2015, 08:40:00 AM »
I made contact with Susan thanks guys.

Burton

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©