3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Wary Buck(Bryce Lambley)  (Read 319 times)

Offline Tony Sanders

• Trad Bowhunter
Wary Buck(Bryce Lambley)
« on: June 27, 2015, 04:47:00 PM »
Have anyone heard from him lately. Looks like his last posts was sometime in 2013. I certainly enjoyed reading his posts and stories about hunting, especially out there in Nebraska. Anyhow I hope all is well with him and that life is treating him and his family well.

Tony

Offline Bill Kissner

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Wary Buck(Bryce Lambley)
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 07:11:00 PM »
He is very active on other internet sites and is doing well.
Time spent alone in the woods puts you closer to God.

"Can't" never accomplished anything.

Offline Tony Sanders

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 08:35:00 PM »
Ok, thanks Bill

Offline Wary Buck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2015, 10:22:00 PM »
Tony (and anyone else)--
Reports of my demise have been exaggerated!  Ha.  Bill is mostly right, although where I've been most active is FaceBook which is a sad admission, but given the political climate and the fact that you can barely trust the MSM with any news, I feel I need to seek out other sources.  Because I teach USHistory and Sociology, it's important to keep up with this whacked out world.  My activity here and all outdoor sites has been almost nil, not because of disgruntlement or anything like that--but simply because real life has intervened.

Namely, I got talked into coaching in the fall (cross country) two years ago, I have two daughters (12/14), am working on three different books (I know, I know, finish one first), and am still hunting my butt off.  The coaching has taken up far more time than I would've guessed (I already do track in the spring).  My daughters are at an age that is challenging.  The writing takes time (something I don't have enough of).  And I did manage to kill three nice bucks last year even while coaching in the fall, the last of which there is a heckuva story behind that maybe I'll try to tell soon.

I think about this place often and with early retirement just two years away, I hope to be here frequently after that time (and hopefully sooner).  Another busy pal tipped me off to this thread and I appreciate the sentiment.  Take care, and see you soon on the trail.
Bryce Lambley
"Here's a picture of me when I was younger."
"Heck, every picture is of you when you were younger."
--from Again to Carthage, John L. Parker, Jr.

Offline Wary Buck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2015, 10:28:00 PM »
"Here's a picture of me when I was younger."
"Heck, every picture is of you when you were younger."
--from Again to Carthage, John L. Parker, Jr.

Offline Tony Sanders

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2015, 06:59:00 PM »
Thanks for responding Bryce. I am glad to hear you are doing ok, and still in the circle of hunting and still killing BIG BUCKS(LOL) Anyhow take care and we look to see you frequent the site again as time permit.

Tony

Offline Ray Hammond

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2015, 10:43:00 AM »
Bryce killed an absolute monster whitetail on 9/11.  Maybe we can get him on here to share the pics??
“Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent-that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©