3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Leon Stewart  (Read 283 times)

Offline tukudu

• Trad Bowhunter
Leon Stewart
« on: July 15, 2015, 08:59:00 PM »
Leon is killing me, he says he will have   25 beauties  and some real "eye poppers" at Denton Hill. Let me know how they look guys.    :banghead:
"Brothers of the flaming arrow"

Offline tippit

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Leon Stewart
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 09:20:00 PM »
I'm going to miss it too.  Third year...seems like every July coming home from Aiken, SC I have some sort of surgery (back, knee, and shoulder this year).  Oh well at least I'm getting new parts.  Plus I'll be in a 5 day clinic learning to tame wild mustangs over Denton weekend.  Hopefully no more new parts needed  :)

Tom...Hope your doing fine out in CO.
TGMM Family of the Bow
VP of Consumption MK,LLC

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 09:24:00 PM »
Seems, Tom, there is a mass out-migration from our old stompin grounds!

Carl's one son is in AK on a fish project, hope he gets a real job offer instead of a summer research project gig.

I moved to TN.  You're in CO...make sure you stay up wind of the smoke out there in CO...   :rolleyes:

With all the changes to Denton, I won't risk driving that many long hours to get there and find it less then expected.

Leon is a fun dude... I miss some of the great people there, but it's been several years.

Good luck Tippit on all the new parts lining up.  Finding good docs here in NE TN has been challenging...
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Yewbender

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 09:55:00 PM »
At the Baltimore Traditional Classic im May Leon was set up and let me tell you he had many bows and all i could say is wow...amazingly beautifull. That man is a Master at building bows. I have a Slammer Special, Slammer, and R/D. I can't wait to stop by his booth, say hi and try not to drool on them beauties as i look them over!!!

Online Carcajou

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2015, 07:19:00 AM »
Tom, I will shake Leons' hand for ya, I'll take some pics and send em to you too, just to draw out the agony even more.   :laughing:
" MEMBER ~ COMPTON Traditional Bowhunters "

"Searching through the remnants of my dream-shattered sleep"

Online 1/4 away

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2015, 08:24:00 AM »
Scott, You're a good friend...   :biglaugh:
Do not follow where the path may lead.  Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©