3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Customer service Bear Archery  (Read 291 times)

Online DWT

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Customer service Bear Archery
« on: July 28, 2015, 04:12:00 AM »
Just wanted to give one of the Matriarchs of traditional bows bows a public thanks. I bought a used 2012 kodiak takedown at compton this summer  from a used bow dealer that had a cracks in the glass on the belly of the limb butts, I knew it at time of purchase and as there was a bear rep on hand thought id show them to him just to make sure he thought them ok to shoot. The bear rep told me he thought i should send them in to get looked at by JR the customer service rep. I sent the limbs in and they sent me brand new ones even though I was not the original purchaser which is something they did not have to do. So to Bears customer service department a big thank you. The bow is a A-riser black maple with red stripe and #3 limbs 66lbs at my draw and I love it. I have since purchased another A-riser that is two tone and absolutely gorgeous. These bows are very well made and shoot incredible. I am hooked.

Offline mooshkat

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Customer service Bear Archery
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 06:32:00 AM »
I to have had some excellent customer service from Bear on a set of limbs for my t/d.
59 kodiak purpleheart
Bear takedowns A and B
59 Kodiak maple
Dwyer Original, Stewart Slammer, Bear Cub, TT Black Magic, RC Extremes, selfbows

Online MCNSC

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Customer service Bear Archery
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 06:52:00 AM »
Good to hear this. I too picked up a Bear TD recently and am really liking it.
I have had Black Widow go above what I expected on a bow that I bought used.
 I had a well known custom bowyer who told me he knew he had problems with his finish refuse to refinish a bow because I wasn't the origional owner.
"What was big was not the trout, but the chance. What was full was not my creel, but my memory"
 Aldo Leopold

"It hasn't worked right since I fixed it" My friend Ken talking about his lawn mower

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©