3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: 2016' Trad-Gang Bear Quest "A Successful GREAT TIME" with plenty of BEAR ACtion  (Read 5999 times)

Offline KAZ

• Trad Bowhunter
Wow Kip!   :scared:   I guess I need to take the rain gear serious.....  :saywhat:

Offline Caddo

• Trad Bowhunter
WooHoo, I more day in the salt mine! Tomorrow this years adventure starts, 0600 flight to BWI to meet up with Jay, then IT'S ON! Can this day go by any faster!!!!!!!   :clapper:  

LD
"If your gonna kick a tiger in the butt, you better have a plan for dealing with his teeth!

Offline 23feetupandhappy

• Trad Bowhunter
quote:
Originally posted by Caddo:
WooHoo, I more day in the salt mine! Tomorrow this years adventure starts, 0600 flight to BWI to meet up with Jay, then IT'S ON! Can this day go by any faster!!!!!!!     :campfire:
The Lord Is My Provider......

Offline Sean B

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Two "half days" keft of work and I'm OUT!!  I'm all packed, just going to make up a big thing of baked ziti tonight to take some of the load off of  Bowdoc. I'm chompin at the bit!!
Sean
PBS Regular Member
Comptons
NY Bowhunters Association
BW KB X
BW PCH X
BW PSR X
Robertson Tribal Styk

Offline SHOOTO8S

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
I'm all packed and ready to go! Clinic this weekend in MT,fly home on tue...fly out Thursday!
2004 IBO World Champion

Offline jsweka

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
A week from now I'll be at Gary Hall's place relaxing before the trip up to Quebec.

Rod - I look forward to meeting you in person.
>>>---->TGMM<----<<<<

Offline Ryman Cat

• Trad Bowhunter
Good luck to you all I'm crushed I won't be there with you guys. Leave one for me next year please. Be carefull and shoot them up. All who are traveling have a safe trip coming and going hopefully back with a blackie and plenty of good times. Really missing this one just not well enough to make it.

Online shick

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
I drove up to Albany to meet Tommy and Bowdoc for supper.  Bowdoc landed around 4:30.  We had a grand BS session.  You guys are in for one helluva treat as Donnie is operating on all cylinders and rarin to go.  Good luck everyone.
Shick
TGMM Family of the Bow
DAV

Offline meathead

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Good luck to everybody and be careful on that midnight run up to La Tuque.

Offline Matty

• Trad Bowhunter
Yup getting amped up! Julie is making me up a 1/2 dozen Doug Fir bear killers right now. Hopefully I'll just need one

Offline Sean B

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
The Ziti is all done. If any of you first week guys are lactose intolerant or have hi cholesterol...double up on your meds!! Made a big pot of chicken and rice soup too. One half day of work and I'm out.!!

Safe travels everyone!!
Sean
PBS Regular Member
Comptons
BW KB X
BW PCH X
BW PSR X
Robertson Tribal Styk

Offline KAZ

• Trad Bowhunter
Sean - I don't even know what Ziti is   :rolleyes:   , but it sounds good! If you get your bear early, maybe you can make up a batch in camp for second week   :saywhat:   Today will be my final day of bareshaft confirmation before I hack a dozen Bear Quest 10 Special Medicine Arrows. These will also be my 2016 Iowa Whitetail arrows...   :campfire:   Good Providence to all!   :pray:

Offline ranger 3

• Trad Bowhunter
Good luck everyone, looking forward to hearing all the stories.
Black widow PLX 48@28
Black widow PSRX 48@28

Offline Sean B

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Originally posted by KAZ:
[QB] Sean - I don't even know what Ziti is    :rolleyes:    , but it sounds good! If you get your bear early, maybe you can make up a batch in camp for second week    :biglaugh:
Sean
PBS Regular Member
Comptons
BW KB X
BW PCH X
BW PSR X
Robertson Tribal Styk

Offline Matty

• Trad Bowhunter
Originally posted by Sean B:
[QB] Sean - I don't even know what Ziti is     :rolleyes:     , but it sounds good! If you get your bear early, maybe you can make up a batch in camp for second week     :biglaugh:  [/b]
OMG I can not believe what I just read. There wasn't a Sunday in my child hood-30s where I DIDNT have baked ziti!  Must be a NY thing. You're in for a treat Kaz!

Offline KAZ

• Trad Bowhunter
quote:
Originally posted by Matty:

quote:
Originally posted by Sean B:
[QB] Sean - I don't even know what Ziti is      :rolleyes:      , but it sounds good! If you get your bear early, maybe you can make up a batch in camp for second week      :campfire:

Offline 23feetupandhappy

• Trad Bowhunter
Sooooo, we still don't know what Ziti is   :readit:    :dunno:
The Lord Is My Provider......

Offline Matty

• Trad Bowhunter
Originally posted by 23feetupandhappy:
Sooooo, we still don't know what Ziti is    :readit:      :dunno:  
It's baked MACARONI, with meat sauce covered in mozzarella
Ziti is simply a tube shaped pasta

Offline jsweka

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
I imagine that ziti has either been devoured by hungry hunters or used as bait by now.
>>>---->TGMM<----<<<<

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Originally posted by shick:
I drove up to Albany to meet Tommy and Bowdoc for supper.  Bowdoc landed around 4:30.  We had a grand BS session.  You guys are in for one helluva treat as Donnie is operating on all cylinders and rarin to go.  Good luck everyone.
Shick
Thats my Back Yard...  where did ya'll eat?

Good luck guys!!
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©