3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Braveheart has a new 5/16" steel broadhead adapter...and a new broadhead too!  (Read 316 times)

Offline SlowBowinMO

• Trad Bowhunter
Hello Trad Gang,

Thought I would share some information on a new item we have.  It's a 5/16" long broadhead adapter.  What's so special about that?  Well, this one is our Deluxe zinc coated steel model and it comes in at a nice 100 grains.  Kind of a specialty item I know, but you won't find anything like it anywhere else, and it opens up a lot of new possibilities with the current 5/16" broadheads available.  It's also of note for those shooting carbon arrows and heavy points, as the ferrule should still be larger than the shaft but smaller than the 11/32" so penetration may improve if so inclined.

We have them listed on our website here, hit the refresh button if you don't see them as we just added them:

Link:  "Points and More" at Braveheart Archery  

Speaking of 5/16" broadheads, I don't remember if I told you all about the new one we have had for a couple months now.  They are Tusker "Super Spirits", a beefed up model of the 5/16" Spirit we already carry, thus the "Super" in the name.  In addition to the 5/16" ferrule they feature another first, they are available in factory RIGHT or LEFT SINGLE bevel as well as double bevel for those who prefer it.  Weighing in at 115 to 120 grains, they use the same thick .050 cold spring high carbon steel used in the popular Tusker Concorde.  These are tough little suckers that fly laser straight.

We have them on our website here...

Link:  Tusker Broadheads at Braveheart Archery  

Season is getting close!

Thanks, Tim at Braveheart
"Down-Log Blind at Misty River"

Online kennym

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Hey Tim, you need to field test one of those on a big MO buck this fall!   :bigsmyl:
Stay sharp, Kenny.

https://www.kennysarchery.com/

Offline SlowBowinMO

• Trad Bowhunter
That I do Kenny!  You need to work on those big bucks of yours though, they don't cooperate very well just tease, tease, tease!     :help:
"Down-Log Blind at Misty River"

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©