3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: New Broadhead  (Read 968 times)

Offline AZ_Longbow

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: New Broadhead
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2015, 06:51:00 PM »
Any 300gr left? Looking to get some this week.
"There's only two things an arrow wants to do, it wants to fly and it wants to hit its target. It's in its very nature. Don't over think it."

Offline Bob Morrison

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2015, 09:01:00 AM »
I have 9ea. 300 gr. in stock now. More of everything coming next week. Nothing like waiting until hunting seasons are just coming in to introduce a new Broadhead   :bigsmyl:

Offline AZ_Longbow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2015, 12:17:00 PM »
excellent, let me know the best way to order the 6 from you. they look like some great heads and finally some one who makes a full 300gr.
"There's only two things an arrow wants to do, it wants to fly and it wants to hit its target. It's in its very nature. Don't over think it."

Offline Bob Morrison

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2015, 03:27:00 PM »
Just call or e-mail me and I'll get them to you.

Offline AZ_Longbow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2015, 03:31:00 PM »
sounds good thanks.

Offline Al Kidner

• Trad Bowhunter
    • Pathfinder Outdoors
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2015, 09:48:00 PM »
Are these 3 blade or two blade ? Sorry... just come off night shift and I'm not sure...lol.

After bending a VPA on the shoulder of a Warthog in Africa last month... I'm looking to change heads.

cheers,

ak.
"No citizen has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever Seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." Socrates.

Offline JimB

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2015, 09:44:00 AM »
Al,these are 3.

Offline Zbone

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2015, 10:46:00 AM »
"Most won't spend the $30 a head to shoot them"

Would like to try the 200 grains, and no offense, but $16.50 a head is out of my price range too...

Offline Bob Morrison

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2015, 06:23:00 PM »
Al, I really don't think you will bend or break these on any animal.
Z, sorry about the price. But the steel isn't free yet. And I can't get the guy and his CNC to work for free either, I get to work on them also, I do get my heads free (6 will last me at least 2 years or more)knowing this BH and having shot and hunted with most all 3 blades built, $16.50 is more than a fair price for this Broadhead.

Offline AZ_Longbow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2015, 10:06:00 PM »
And the warranty.

Offline Al Kidner

• Trad Bowhunter
    • Pathfinder Outdoors
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2015, 12:45:00 AM »
Thanks Bob. I'm liking what I see so far mate...

Cheers.
"No citizen has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever Seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." Socrates.

Offline Charlie Lamb

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2015, 07:55:00 AM »
AZ_LONGBOW.... This posted by Bob.    
We are offering a lifetime warrantee for these broadheads, warranty is unconditional and covers against bending and breakage that occurs under normal hunting conditions. Your own testing, shooting into concrete,steel,stone is Not covered.
We already did all of that it was a blast, and not all survived, This design did. But I'm sure with enough arrows I or you could break anything broadhead built. Toughest to date that I've tried to break.  
Hunt Sharp

Charlie

Offline DanielB89

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2015, 10:00:00 AM »
that is a small price to pay for a head that is backed with a warranty like that.  There is only one other head I know of with a warranty like that, the cutthroat.  I think its around the same price.
"Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD And whose trust is the LORD. Jeremiah 17:7

"There is a way which seems right to a man,
But its end is the way of death."  Proverbs 14:12

Offline AZ_Longbow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2015, 10:08:00 AM »
Yep, I agree the heads and a warranty. The price is pretty good. I already made my first order and I am sure I will order more... I tend to loose my arrows in the thick brush.

Offline AZ_Longbow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2015, 10:11:00 AM »
Yep, I agree the heads and a warranty. The price is pretty good. I already made my first order and I am sure I will order more... I tend to loose my arrows in the thick brush. Add to that these are my perfect 300gr weight in a screw in.

Online two4hooking

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2015, 02:13:00 PM »
Eclipse has a similar warranty.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©