3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Grizzly single bevel performed well. (Edited errors from typing on an iphone)  (Read 509 times)

Offline Warden609

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Grizzly single bevel performed well. (Edited errors from typing on an iphone)
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2015, 10:21:00 PM »
Great shooting. Congrats   :archer2:

Offline Jwilliam

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Grizzly single bevel performed well. (Edited errors from typing on an iphone)
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2015, 01:41:00 AM »
Congrats on a great hunting trip !!! Gotta love those Grizzly broadheads. Built like a tank, and sharpen up real easy !!!   :thumbsup:  

Bill

Offline zipper bowss

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2015, 08:03:00 AM »
Looks like you had a great hunt, Tedd. Congratulations and thanks for taking us along!

Offline KentuckyTJ

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2015, 08:16:00 AM »
Great work Brother and gotta love those heads. Don't get me started on the Rage 6" penetration from a compound debate. I have it all the time with my wheelie friends. I just gave some three blade VPA's to a friend that shot a big buck a few weeks ago and his arrow was stuck in the dirt with the deer going 60 yards. Blood everywhere. He had shot many deer with a Rage. He said "I can't believe I bought into that marketing crap".
www.zipperbows.com
The fulfillment of your hunt is determined by the amount of effort you put into it  >>>---->

Offline Russ Clagett

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2015, 09:30:00 AM »
Very well done....now how bout a few words about your bow there.....Black Widow...?

Offline Tedd

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2015, 03:57:00 PM »
Thank you, We were there at the perfect time. Deer were really on their feeding routine. The compound guys I hunt with have plenty of valuable information too. We share ideas. They generally pass up more deer than I would, trying for a bigger one. I like to be in the thicker treed areas and probably see a few less deer and movement patterns. I just can't resist a close shot on a healthy buck. My bow is a Black Widow PCH, Zircote with tiger myrtle limbs, no red stripes. 60" length, 57@31", gold tip .340 shaft, approximately 640 grain arrow.
Tedd

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©