3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Cascade Brush Hawk  (Read 2521 times)

Offline Steve Clandinin

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Cascade Brush Hawk
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2015, 10:19:00 AM »
LOL,I should have had someone smack me a few times for some of the bows I sold and traded there were some real Beauts.
Quote from Howard Hill.( Whenever he taught someone to shoot) "Son make up your mind right now if you want to target shoot or hunt as theres a world of differance between the two"

Offline woodyt

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2015, 06:35:00 PM »
nice looking bow, and I'm in the market for a short shooter too.

Offline Blackhawk

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2015, 08:16:00 PM »
For short longbows, the Shrew, Centaur, and Griffin are all good. I've had them all, but I still have a Brush Hawk on the rack.  Too bad they are so scarce these days.
Lon Scott

Offline Brianlocal3

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2015, 09:36:00 PM »
Very true Lon!
JD Berry Taipan (original) 53@28 62”
Cascade mountain Brush Hawk 53@28 56”

Offline Green

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2015, 05:55:00 AM »
Brian keeps sending me videos of this bow.....see how well it shoots?  Listen how quiet it is?  See how consistent I am at 55 yards?

If he ever decides to turn this bow, I'll dig up this thread and post all these vids as a reminder.    :D    :knothead:
ASL's, Selfbows, and Wood Arra's
Just because you are passionate about something, doesn't mean you don't suck at it.

Offline Brianlocal3

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2015, 09:21:00 AM »
That's my buddy!!!!!

Offline Brianlocal3

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2022, 04:49:54 PM »
Just an update: life has prevented me from shooting much the last few years but this sweet shooter still resides and shoots as natural as every.

I have since gotten rid of every bow but my JD Berry Taipan (original from late 90s), titan 3 for bow fishing and this BrushHawk.

Offline Steve Clandinin

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2022, 11:09:57 AM »
Brian , I still sit by idilly waiting like an old vulture , but my shooting and hunting days are slowly going away , my health issue have prevented me from pursuing my passion like I did years ago , still though I loved that little bow.All the best my friend.
Quote from Howard Hill.( Whenever he taught someone to shoot) "Son make up your mind right now if you want to target shoot or hunt as theres a world of differance between the two"

Online Ben Maher

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2022, 04:19:24 PM »
Just an update: life has prevented me from shooting much the last few years but this sweet shooter still resides and shoots as natural as every.

I have since gotten rid of every bow but my JD Berry Taipan (original from late 90s), titan 3 for bow fishing and this BrushHawk.

Hey mate !
Hope you are well
" All that is gold does not glitter , not all those who wander are lost "
J.R.R TOLKIEN

Offline Brianlocal3

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2022, 09:07:08 PM »
Brian , I still sit by idilly waiting like an old vulture , but my shooting and hunting days are slowly going away , my health issue have prevented me from pursuing my passion like I did years ago , still though I loved that little bow.All the best my friend.
I’m sorry to hear about your health, and hope it is nothing more than age catching up and nothing to serious. I am glad to hear from you again, and glad you are still patient, you will need patience for this wait  :biglaugh:

Offline Brianlocal3

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2022, 09:09:06 PM »

Hey mate !
Hope you are well
I am doing great, just busy with life currently. I’m glad to hear from you and have been following your bow acquisitions !!!
I hope all is well with you also

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©