3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Quiver for Red Wing Hunter  (Read 345 times)

Offline Burkie

• Trad Bowhunter
Quiver for Red Wing Hunter
« on: November 01, 2015, 10:09:00 AM »
After a 40yr absents I'm getting back in. I resently purchesed a 52" #45 Red Wing Hunter the same type of bow I last used. However I'm having a hard time finding a Wing quiver. I'm also finding that being able to find one maybe very difficult. Therefore what would be the next best option. I would still want it to be a limb mount using the limb bushings. Also what are the   recomendations for a broadhead. The last ones I used were made by Shakesprare they had a 3/16" spear point backed by 6 razor inserts, it would cut about a 1" hole.

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Quiver for Red Wing Hunter
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2015, 10:36:00 AM »
Welcome Burkie!

I have a Wing as well. It's a nice bow. As for vintage same era quivers, possibly look at Bear or Browning. I have seen some Shakespeare quivers that may fit your needs. Are these bushings on the front (back, as opposed to belly) side of the limb glass?

Post a pic of your bow, or a few, and maybe take a look at the collector forum here on TG.
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Offline Kc kreger

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Quiver for Red Wing Hunter
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2015, 08:09:00 AM »
Welcome back Burkie!
Oklahoma Selfbow Society member
Oklahoma Bowhunting Council member
Comptons Traditional Bowhunting member

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©