3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Deer Creek Tradtional Bow Club Membership  (Read 278 times)

Offline Jerry Russell

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
Deer Creek Tradtional Bow Club Membership
« on: December 12, 2015, 03:02:00 PM »
The Deer Creek Traditional Bow Hunting Club has 1-2 openings for the 2016 deer season.
For the last 3 years we have been trad bow only and desire to maintain this if possible. Most if not all of the members are Tradgang members I believe.  Absolutely nothing against compounds but the trad guys seem to just click together very well. We have been drama free because we are very careful to get members that have a goal to have fun, get along and build good memories together. This group has the best mojo of any group I have hunted with.
We are located in Monroe County, Georgia about 25 miles North of Macon and right along Interstate 75. We are about one hour south of Atlanta.  The property has been bow only for six years and we are bordered by other bow only clubs as well as properties that have not been hunted in a decade or more.

This lease is for the hunting of deer and hogs for the months of August 20th through January 10.

We have large sections of hardwoods and thick creek bottoms. We have maintained about 75 acres per member but have a VERY low hunting pressure in that most members have additional hunting properties.  There is a small cabin on the property as well as a hot shower and double game pole. Power is also available for campers.
We have a “no-guest” policy but members spouses and children in school are allowed to bowhunt.
We have some great bucks on the property as well as some giant hogs.  Food plots will be planted and we have an active coyote control program.  We normally host a youth hunt each year for small game and have had several wounded warrior type hunts there.
We have a target membership price goal of $800-$900 and this will depend on the final number of hunters and the planting plan for 2016. We are also considering limited cost memberships for guys that want to hunt here but will hunt it on a limited basis due to long distance travel.  
Contact me for details or if you have any questions.

Here are a couple videos that show some of the deer and hogs as well as a few pictures from the last couple years.

Thanks for taking a look.

Here is the video:

[/url] [/IMG]  

[/url] [/IMG]

[/url] [/IMG]  

[/url] [/IMG]

[/url] [/IMG]

[/url] [/IMG]  

[/url] [/IMG]

[/url] [/IMG]

Offline Jerry Russell

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter

Online smokin joe

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Deer Creek Tradtional Bow Club Membership
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2015, 04:14:00 PM »
Guys: This is a terrific place to hunt. There are stands in great hot spots and the deer are big and plentiful. If you live within a day's drive and you can manage a few partial weeks or long weekends, and if you like deer hunting in on a beautiful piece of land, you should talk to Jerry and seriously consider this chance.
TGMM
Compton
PBS
Trad Gang Hall of Fame

Offline Jerry Russell

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2015, 08:35:00 PM »
Returning emails and messages as they come in. Thanks for the interest.

My contact email and phone can be found on my website listed below.  I don't want to list it here as it gets picked up by the web trollers.

Offline Jerry Russell

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2015, 08:42:00 PM »
This was a "Hunt for Heroes" gathering we had a couple years back where we had soldiers that served from Iraq, Viet Nam and Korea.  

The stories that were told on that porch that day...

[/url] [/IMG]

Offline Etter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2015, 05:27:00 AM »
I would be interested. How big is the property?  I live in woodstock. We have much in common. Bears are my main focus most of the year.

Online tippit

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2015, 08:57:00 AM »
Are hogs & turkey included?  It's a bit of a drive from Aiken and I'm only here from Nov to June so hogs & turkey would be more important to me.  Sent an email...tippit
TGMM Family of the Bow
VP of Consumption MK,LLC

Offline Jerry Russell

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2015, 01:42:00 PM »
I think I have responded back to everyone. If I missed you please contact me via email or phone. These contact methods are all over my website listed below.

Thanks for the interest.  Looks like we will have a great group.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©